Danger Football announces 2016 Ticketing and Seating
Article posted on: 2016-02-22 12:00:00
The Nebraska Danger are pleased to announce new ticket prices and seating structure for the 2016 season. Single game tickets are now on sale at the Heartland Events Center and at area Pump & Pantry stores.
New in 2016 will be General Admission Seating. For just $15, rows 8 and up in all red seats inside the Heartland Events Center will be considered general admission seating — meaning those seats will be open and unassigned or unreserved.
"We decided to try something different this year," Danger owner and CEO Charlie Bosselman states. "With 8 home games on the schedule, we are pleased to keep our season ticket prices the same for those who wish to watch from the front 7 rows and have reserved seats. We also wanted to offer something for families and our fans who want to come enjoy the game at a lower price. Seating in the general admission areas will be first come, first served this season."
Another new addition for 2016 is the opportunity for local organizations, clubs, non-profits, or groups to sell the $15 tickets, and receive $5 back for every ticket sold. Contact Joe with the Danger office for details.
2016 Danger Football Ticket Pricing - 8 home games
Single Ticket Prices:
- Players Club Row 1 - $30
- Players Club Rows 2-7 & All Gray Seats (Sections 218-219-220-221) — $26
- Rows 8 & Up in Red Seats ONLY — General Admission Seating (no assigned seats — first come, first served seating) - $15
- Fundraising allowed for these seats — sell at $15 keep $5 for each ticket sold
Season Ticket Prices (8 Home Games):
- Players Club Row 1 — $240
- Players Club Rows 2-7 & Gray Seats (Sections 218-219-220-221) — $208